Sanbanushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Kingdom

4 posters

Go down

The Forbidden Kingdom Empty The Forbidden Kingdom

Post  Wade8813 Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:43 am

Alfax and I have been talking about going to see The Forbidden Kingdom, when it comes out on Friday. Alfax suggested we go before D&D. I'm up for it. Thoughts?
Wade8813
Wade8813
Cloudless Day

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Kingdom Empty Re: The Forbidden Kingdom

Post  Alfax Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:57 am

So, everyone seems up to it. The (reasonable) showtimes at the theatre I'd want to go to are 5:10 and 7:00. From what Joel tells Me Jason wouldn't be able to make the 5:10 show. So we can go to the 7 one, but then we'd probably get back around 9:30 to 10. And since I have Shadowmoor to judge the next morning I'd like to not stay up too late. To that end we could go watch the movie and then just play Brawl or something for an hour or so until My bedtime.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Alfax
Alfax
Sun

Back to top Go down

Post  Wade8813 Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:07 am

Brawl sounds good. And that way, maybe Alfax will actually get some semblance of a decent amount of sleep for once in his life. Rolling Eyes

BTW, James Lee expressed interest in coming to the movie, if no one objects.
Wade8813
Wade8813
Cloudless Day

Back to top Go down

Post  FarceQactuar Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:30 am

To paraphrase a certain pirate: James Lee adds an agreeable sense of the bizarre to any adventure.
FarceQactuar
FarceQactuar
Cloudless Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfax Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:09 pm

Wade8813 wrote:Brawl sounds good. And that way, maybe Alfax will actually get some semblance of a decent amount of sleep for once in his life.
Bah! I'll sleep when I'm dead. Or is that die in My sleep? I always mix those two up.

I have no objections to James Lee coming, but I'll have no room for him if I've got Joel, Jason, JBomb, and CJ (one of these does not belong Wink)
Alfax
Alfax
Sun

Back to top Go down

Post  Joaneh Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Well, if 7:00 is the only reasonable time that Jason can come then I'm just peachy keen with that. I would prefer the earlier showing at 5:10, but since that cuts out Jason - oh well. I'll live without DnD for a week, =P.

Playing Brawl afterwards works just fine for me. It's a fun game, so it'll all work out in the end.

Alfax will definitel sleep when he's dead; not. He'll be too busy partying it up with the undead then or something, ha.

Also, I have no problem with James Lee coming - even if I've only met him a few times for all of a few seconds or so. Ha. I'm pretty sure my veto would be the only one stopping anything, but then it would be overruled. Damn you democracy or something - that and I couldn't stop him from showing up at the same time and sitting near us. Really though, I don't care. The more the merrier.
Joaneh
Joaneh
Torrential Downpour

http://www.sanbanushi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wade8813 Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Besides, we need to do more Brawl so we can rub it in Kevin's face... Very Happy
Wade8813
Wade8813
Cloudless Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfax Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:35 pm

About that... The Wii was returned to the Smith's, because, y'know, they own it. Shane and a friend of his will be using it on Friday for an undetermined amount of time. It could be a while since said friend is sleeping over.

So we may have to find another way to amuse ourselves after the movie. Magic? WoW?
Alfax
Alfax
Sun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum